NEW SINGEL

in The Gazette 12.07.2010 17:18
von reita1 • 41 Beiträge

the GazettE gave further details are known for their new single, on 21 July to appear.
"SHIVER" is the title track and the song "HESISTATING MEANS DEATH" and includes not only appear in two versions.

The Limited Edition "SHIVER-Optical Impression offers" a DVD with PV and making-of, on the regular pressing "SHIVER-Auditory Impression-" is "Naraku" to hear a bonus track to be. Two variants is in a trading card.

The new single will be for the second season of the popular anime Kuroshitsuji Opening serve as auerdem. be "SHIVER" is therefore in a Special Limited Edition called Kuroshitsuji II published ", which is also from the 21st July will be in the shops. "SHIVER", the TV version of the song, a DVD, a collection of Kuroshitsuji card will be included in this version of the Opening and anime.

The GazettE now have the tracklist of their next PV Collection unveiled, on 4 to appear August.

zuletzt bearbeitet 15.07.2010 13:44 | nach oben springen

RE: NEW SINGEL

in The Gazette 15.07.2010 17:32
von Tsumi • 1 Beitrag

for shiver you don't have to wait untill 21/7 , it's already a few weeks available on youtube and I saw some downloadlinks for the pv aswell ^^

nach oben springen

in The Gazette 15.07.2010 18:30
von reita1 • 41 Beiträge

Indeed, it was no longer need for a CD's to wait ^^ but happy to get anyway =)

nach oben springen

in The Gazette 16.07.2010 16:42
von Diruforever • 2 Beiträge

I am worried that people will only listen to SHIVER and that is all because they heard it on Kuroshitsuji, but two bands that have done anime openings that remain pretty popular are maximum the hormone and Lm.C. So maybe they already have a large enough fan base to where people will look up their other stuff. I also really just don't want The GazettE's label change to Sony to change the music style.

The single sounds similar to the invisible wall.

~~Listens to~~
Dir En Grey
Versailles
Girugamesh
Gazette
Alice Nine
D
Kaggra
ViViD
SuG
-OZ-
Ayabie
Miyavi
LM.C
AND MORE :D

nach oben springen

in The Gazette 16.07.2010 16:47
von reita1 • 41 Beiträge

So I think all the songs toll of the gazette, I must say ...
But to Sony Entertaiment seh really should not go to delete the Video'S from Youtube out -.-

nach oben springen

in The Gazette 16.07.2010 18:49
von Diruforever • 2 Beiträge

My regret pv is still up :D.

~~Listens to~~
Dir En Grey
Versailles
Girugamesh
Gazette
Alice Nine
D
Kaggra
ViViD
SuG
-OZ-
Ayabie
Miyavi
LM.C
Maximum the Hormone
Nightmare
AND MORE :D

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: truguardsecurity
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 48 Themen und 56 Beiträge.